| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Raufarhöfn in August is a little cool at 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10 °C (50 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in August is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry with rain, sleet or snow sometimes. Only 58mm (2.3in) of fluid tumbles during an average of 16 days.
- The blue above Raufarhöfn is dull with on balance a trifling 3:05 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 15:25 long and the longest day is 19:15 long with an average length of 17:19.
- There are approximately 13:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 18.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 81.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Raufarhöfn August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Raufarhöfn, Iceland
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Raufarhöfn:
- Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund, Greenland - 510.6 kms (317.3 miles) NNW
- Kap Tobin, Greenland - 503.7 kms (313 miles) NNW
- Aputiteq, Greenland - 720 kms (447.4 miles) WNW
- Akureyri, Iceland - 128.5 kms (79.9 miles) SW
- Ammassalik, Greenland - 979.1 kms (608.4 miles) W
- Reykhólar, Iceland - 304.1 kms (189 miles) WSW
- Stykkisholmur, Iceland - 344.6 kms (214.2 miles) WSW
- Reykjavík, Iceland - 377.7 kms (234.7 miles) SW
- Kirkjubæjarklaustur, Iceland - 312.6 kms (194.2 miles) SSW
- Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland - 395.7 kms (245.9 miles) SSW