| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Raufarhöfn in January is slightly cold at -2.2 °C (28.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- In January the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry with snow sometimes. Just 76mm (3in) of H2O tumbles during on average 16 days.
- The skies in Raufarhöfn are almost rayless with on average a grim 0:23 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 2:32 long and the longest day is 6:29 long with an average length of 4:30.
- There are approximately 3:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 10.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 89.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Raufarhöfn January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Raufarhöfn, Iceland
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Raufarhöfn:
- Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund, Greenland - 510.6 kms (317.3 miles) NNW
- Kap Tobin, Greenland - 503.7 kms (313 miles) NNW
- Aputiteq, Greenland - 720 kms (447.4 miles) WNW
- Akureyri, Iceland - 128.5 kms (79.9 miles) SW
- Ammassalik, Greenland - 979.1 kms (608.4 miles) W
- Reykhólar, Iceland - 304.1 kms (189 miles) WSW
- Stykkisholmur, Iceland - 344.6 kms (214.2 miles) WSW
- Reykjavík, Iceland - 377.7 kms (234.7 miles) SW
- Kirkjubæjarklaustur, Iceland - 312.6 kms (194.2 miles) SSW
- Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland - 395.7 kms (245.9 miles) SSW