| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Raufarhöfn in November is slightly cold at -0.6 °C (30.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry with snow periodically. Just 79.8mm (3.1in) of water is unloaded across on average 17 days.
- The heavens above Raufarhöfn are almost rayless having on balance a grim 0:29 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 3:52 long and the longest day is 7:41 long with an average length of 5:47.
- There are approximately 4:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 9.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 90.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Raufarhöfn November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Raufarhöfn, Iceland
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Raufarhöfn:
- Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund, Greenland - 510.6 kms (317.3 miles) NNW
- Kap Tobin, Greenland - 503.7 kms (313 miles) NNW
- Aputiteq, Greenland - 720 kms (447.4 miles) WNW
- Akureyri, Iceland - 128.5 kms (79.9 miles) SW
- Ammassalik, Greenland - 979.1 kms (608.4 miles) W
- Reykhólar, Iceland - 304.1 kms (189 miles) WSW
- Stykkisholmur, Iceland - 344.6 kms (214.2 miles) WSW
- Reykjavík, Iceland - 377.7 kms (234.7 miles) SW
- Kirkjubæjarklaustur, Iceland - 312.6 kms (194.2 miles) SSW
- Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland - 395.7 kms (245.9 miles) SSW